Sunday, February 19, 2006

Time to buy a new Jollyball

Another calm day despite the wind. It seems like maybe Cody has put himself as #2 in the herd. And Axel didn't chase Beau around at all while I was there, so hopefully he's not really doing that much any more. Tom must really be working with Axel when he feeds because he was backing up a lot better today. He'd take a good 3 steps before stopping. I did get to see Cody and Kalani play a little bit, but they weren't rearing up at each other, I had hoped to catch that. I was only out for a little while, curried and brushed manes and tails. Maybe when it warms up a bit I'll go for another ride. They must be really enjoying the Jollball. Every time I go out there I have to retrieve the ball from the other side of the fence. The poor ball has seen better days. Axel likes to bite the the ball instead of using the handle. Maybe I'll have to get them a tire to play with as well.

No comments: