Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Rainy Day

So last night's riding consisted of Jeff, Andy, and I driving out to Tom's. We met Tricia and Steph there as well. Jeff and Andy went off to shoot their new fancy compound bows. Steph had already done an hour of ground work with Kalani when it started raining. We ended up standing around and chatting. I groomed Cody and Axel and combed Corey's mane a bit. We did end up feeding, I chose to not tie anyone which was interesting to say the least. I'm going to see if Tom will increase Cody, Axel, and Corey to 6 cups a day of grain. They're getting a little ribby. So anyway the photos are from Saturday which I think is the last day it didn't rain. It's supposed to be nice on Saturday and there's a party out at the barn so I think I'll head out early and ride a bit. And we still haven't done some of our vaccinations. And I still have to worm from last month. And the farrier should be out soon, as in several weeks ago would have been ideal. Everyone is trying to convince me to have the Chiropractor out this fall instead of waiting until the spring. I just have to figure out if I can afford to have both Cody and Axel adjusted right now. It's worth the cost but scraping together the money is another story.

No comments: