Monday, October 09, 2006

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday Steph decided it was time to try and ride Kiko and Kalani. So I went out to provide any help she might have needed. Afterwards we went out to the fairgrounds to get ready for our WCR demo. We ended up warming up the horses by riding them around for a while.

On Sunday morning Anne called and planned to come out to the barn with her 3 year old son for a little trail ride. I went out to the barn a bit early and rounded up the horses and got them groomed. Axel is still kicking the heck out of his own ankles, this time a lot higher than normal, so I wrapped his back legs for the ride. Anne and Bjorn rode Axel double in the big western saddle and I rode Cody with my dressage saddle. I'm really starting to like the new saddle and the ride went really well. Cody didn't protest quite as much as normal. Axel was pretty good and seemed happy. Right after we made it back to the barn it started to rain a bit, we had perfect timing.

No comments: