Friday, November 17, 2006

Just Some Riding Photos

Just a couple old photos to tide me over until I take some more. Ahhh remember this? It was last September after I had just bought the boys and moved them to their current barn.

A video still from May when we had been working on Dressage for a few weeks.

This one should be entitled "Sit up and heels down!" Because that's what I *should* be doing. But I'm not. :>

And here we are, surprisingly this was shot after the one above. It was like we went from fall back to summer for a while. Too bad that's not the case now. I might be doing more cleaning in the tack room than riding tomorrow. Brrr.

And finally, Jeff shot this one and since he likes squares I cropped it in a square for him. Actually I only cropped it on the left and right, the bottom cropping was original.

No comments: