Friday, July 30, 2010

Common' boys!

Cody got himself a little sunburn.

I managed to drag my lifeless body out to the barn before going to the farm. I came down with a nasty cold on Thursday morning. I mustered up enough energy to try out my new Rider's Rasp on the boys. Cody has decided to remove his fly mask as often as possible now. So I got him groomed up and fly sprayed and tried to even out some of the jagged edges on his hooves with the new rasp.

The million dollar horse is now stocked up. Geez Axel get healthy will ya?

Axel was looking kind of bad. He was limping still and the more I looked at his legs the more I noticed he was kind of puffy. I looked around the best I could see and didn't find anything obvious so after grooming and fly spray we walked up and down the road a little to see if that would reduce any of the puffiness. In all reality I think it was mainly his back right that was swollen. So I gave him some MSM and bute and put him back outside in hopes whatever it was would clear up over the weekend.

No comments: