Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Camera

We picked up "my" new camera the other day so I yesterday I thought I should go out and give it a try on the horses. I definitely need practice still, I kept cutting off everyone's ears or nose and the first 10 photos were all blurry or focused on the wrong thing. I guess it's been a while since I've used a real camera! The cool thing about this camera is that it shoots 1080p video so HD horse videos will soon to follow!

Chubby Axel

Cody

The boys were happily munching away at their hay and wondering why I was just standing there clicking at them and not bringing them into the barn. When I was done shooting I did grab a brush and just bring it out to the pasture to give them a once over. You can see in Axel's photo they are still covered in mud so I didn't go below their bellies. If I can scrounge up some time this weekend I'll have to hose them off and get them scrubbed up again. The mud is not receding so it's kind of a pointless task but maybe it'll kill a few bugs.

No comments: