Friday, September 29, 2006

New Saddle!

I bought a used dressage saddle online from a gal in a horse community that I frequent. It arrived yesterday and I think I got an awesome deal. I'm not sure if it fits my horse yet, but it's really nice leather and seems to be a sturdy saddle. So even if it doesn't fit I should have no problems re-selling it. I do need to get new stirrup leathers, irons, and a dressage girth. And I should probably get a white dressage blanket. Right now I have a black one, and a black saddle, and a black horse, and my breeches are black. I guess we're set for Halloween though!

Tomorrow is Tom's WCR staff party out at the ranch. So I'm going to head out there early and try out the new saddle. I borrowed a short girth from Steph and I can just use my brown leathers and irons from my AP saddle until I figure out what I want to do. I'll definitely take a photo or two.

No comments: