Monday, April 09, 2007

A few wrapped in one

I haven't actually been out to the barn to ride lately (I'm sure you can hear the horses cheering in the background). Last Tuesday we ran out to the barn to feed since Tom was out of town. Everyone got groomed but my two horses were acting quite stupid. It was super windy out so we brought them in the barn two at a time. I'm going with the assumption that it was the wind that had Cody and Axel wound up. Axel's legs were covered in mud so I couldn't completely see if he had any scabs yet but it didn't look like it.

Silly me for thinking now that it's spring I can have the vet/dentist out to float their teeth. It's supposed to snow tomorrow! Hopefully it'll be in the 40s like the weather bug says. We'll probably have to work in the barn so Brad can have power, I'll have to borrow some shop lights from Jeff or something so we can see what we're doing. On top of that the Farrier will also be out tomorrow. So it'll be a fun filled afternoon for the horses. Hopefully I can take some photos.

No comments: