Monday, November 21, 2005

Cody's Injury

Heard from Jacque this morning. They tried to put Cody in the barn last night with Beau to keep him from running around and hurting himself more, and to keep him off the slippery mud. But instead he just chased Beau around, so they let him back out. He really doesn't like to be separated from the majority of the herd. Even if it means a nice warm barn to sleep in. Goofy horse. He was still limping this morning so he got some more bute but they didn't find any heat in his leg anywhere. I imagine in another day or two he should be back to his old self. He'll probably get more bute tomorrow morning just to make sure he gets the full benefit of it. I guess he showed me, "take me away from my friends and I'll show you by hurting myself!" Of course that just makes me thing he and I need to spend more time away from the herd. ;)

No comments: