Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Joys of Pasture Board


Mud, mud, and more mud. I went out to visit the boys for a bit. Everyone was hanging out in the paddock, covered in mud. Actually, Cody was pretty clean, he must not have rolled like the others. So after I chiseled all the mud off of Axel, and brushed Cody, I rode around in the front pasture for a while. Getting on Axel with no saddle is quite the feat, atleast for me. I climbed up on the fence and realized he just wasn't close enough to me. I couldn't get him any closer so I just went for it. Of course he stepped away just as I launched off the fence. I managed to stay on luckily. Axel was a little distracted with the other horses playing in the pasture right next to us. We walked around for a little while and also stood and watched Kalani and Rusty play. After that it was corn cobs all around.

I'll dig up a photo or two when I get a chance.

No comments: