Sunday, October 23, 2005

Squeezed Out Another Nice Day

It wasn't looking so nice today but I went out to see the boys anyway. Luckily while I was there some blue sky peeked through and it turned out pretty nice. I groomed Cody, who really didn't want to stand there for me for very long. Then Rusty came by and wanted some attention so he got groomed to. Then I groomed Axel. I was just going to leave after that but I changed my mind and tacked up Axel. We went for a quick ride in the woods out back. Even had a nice canter in one of the clearings. I got a crash course in mounting while trotting. That was interesting. After the bridge I had to dismount to close the gate and Axel would not stand still. He kept trying to follow me. Finally I thought he was going to stand so I started to get up and off he went. He really missed his buddies I guess.

No comments: