Monday, August 18, 2008

The Cody Report

Cody's rider is house sitting at the ranch so she'll be seeing him daily for two weeks. Her report from Sunday:

"CODY! We went for a ride this afternoon for quite some time. Through the woods, in the creek, down hills, up hills--and he was great! There was only one sad whinny looking for everyone else, otherwise he started out really well. When we first went into the woods, he tried to wheel around and go back, but was coaxed otherwise. Other than that, he pranced a bit at the end, of which several "re-do's" eventually cured (although I think he was more dizzy and annoyed with me than convinced to stop and walk). He was great, really. I'm excited to be able to spend more time out here and work with him. I'll be watching for any soreness, will know more tomorrow during the aftermath, but so far, so good! We were gone for about an hour, so I felt pretty awesome about that."

No comments: