Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a visit

Jeff and I ran out to visit the boys quick after Steph's house warming party on Saturday. Can't go within 5 miles of the horses without stopping in for a visit, now can we? Everyone was without a fly mask but Axel so I removed his. It was covered in mud. I guess they were all getting tired of the masks and helping each other remove them. So we'll take that to mean break time.

We watched Cody eat his dinner. Darn horse eats with his mouth open. By the time he's done with his bucket of food there's more on the ground than went in his stomach. I watched all of the other horses and they don't seem to open their mouths so much when they eat. On top of it he looks around a lot so he takes his head out of the bucket and drops the food on the ground. Reminds me to not give him supplements, they will just end up on the ground and someone else's horse will eat it.

No comments: