Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Masks

Axel's Entourage


Just grooming today, it was warm and I had been to the barn every night this week. I just groomed outside but it was hot in the sun so it was a pretty quick groom. Both horses got some fly spray and their new fly masks. Hopefully Cody's will keep some of the sun off his pink nose.

Who is that masked man?


I heard back from the chiropractor and I have an appointment for the boys next Friday so I'm taking the day off of work. Yay. I'll be curious to see how bad Cody is, he's pretty flinchy near his left flank, almost to the sacrum. So I'll be surprised if he's not out there at the very least. But his behavior suggests he's out in more places than just that. When the chiropractic is done then I think it's time to start working on Cody's top line maybe with some lunging and the bitting rig possibly even adding some ground poles for him. There's a nice gradual hill in front of the barn as well that I'd like to get him backing up.

No comments: