Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just a Quick Visit

SNC00022


Since I ended up riding on Tuesday night I decided that Wednesday was just going to be a grooming visit. Mostly I had to get home and mow the lawn before it took over the neighborhood. So Axel came in and got groomed a little better than normal, fly sprayed, photographed, and sent back out side. And the same went for Cody. Axel is still bugging Vinnie it seems. I shooed him away while I was petting Vinnie. Axel seemed torked about that and Vinnie wants to be my bff. I hope I show up one day to them all grooming each other and being happy.

The other day I forgot to mention that I saw Cody standing in the pasture with birds on his back for the first time! Crazy!

SNC00024

1 comment:

Jamie Klein said...

This is Jamie Klein on behalf of the Joel Warady Group for Quayside Publishing. We want to send you a free, advanced copy of our book Horse Lover's Daily Companion along with some promotional items for a review. Do you have a shipping address that we could send these items to? Thank you for your time. Please email me at jameskleinjr.1@gmail.com