Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Rusty!

Thursday, January 19, was Rusty's 25th birthday, according to the barn calendar. We didn't have a party or anything but I gave him some extra treats when I was visiting on Saturday.



It was pretty chilly out on Saturday so I just groomed the boys a bit. Cody's been hanging around a bit more than usual but I think he's just looking for some treats. He and Rusty were hanging out while I groomed Axel. Cody had his turn and got the treats he was looking for. And since it was Rusty's birthday I groomed him a bit too. Not sure if his owner made it out to visit him or not. One day I'll meet her. It was pretty chilly out so I didn't stay for very long and the front pasture was open so everyone was interested in checking out if they could find every last bit of hay out there.



No comments: